Shorts Reel Shorts Reel

Cool!

Great stuff here. Your animations are very fluid and realistic. Everything seems to flow well together, and the incorporation of several different settings and actions within this demo reel make it very entertaining.

I hope that you choose to make a single, long piece. Something with some kind of plot or at least consistent scenes could work very well for you. With your skills I am sure you will be able to make something truly awesome.

ninja kool awesome yeah ninja kool awesome yeah

Nice work.

I like this video. The animations are fluid and dynamic. My only criticism is that at times the character's movements seem sluggish and mismatched with the speed of everything happening around him. For instance, when jumping from the staircase, his body should probably move faster, as it seems he floats in the air for a few seconds.

Anyway, good job. Keep it up and I'm sure your next one will be even better!

Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

Haha!

What a great short! The animation was great and seemed to fit perfectly with the song you chose. The ending was unexpected and hilarious. I am sure that it is something that will spread laughter to many people.

The only thing I can say is that I hope that you choose to make something longer, becaue you have the skills to create a masterpiece! Overall, great job entertaining your viewers!

DoctorWombat responds:

That's extremely encouraging, thank you so much!!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Brings back memories.

What a great way to pay homage to a classic game, one that is part of many people's childhoods. You not only made a great adaptation of the old game that anyone can play, but added so many new and interesting things that it is almost an entirely new experience for each player.

The music was wonderful and really fit with the Mario world. Every level was so detailed and perfectly represented the level that it was modeled after. The enemies each behaved just like they did in the N64 version, and each battle seemed to be exactly like the originals.

Honestly, this game was truly entertaining to play. It was a fantastic adventure into the past and possibly the future. I hope that you continue to produce games like this, for I am certain that I will always enjoy playing them.

My Dear Ethel-nol... My Dear Ethel-nol...

An educational experience for everyone.

You suceeded in your aim to educate others by creating this "game." It was not very entertaining, but I definitely learned a lot. The animations were simple, but like you said, they would appeal to a younger audience and help them understand a more complex topic.

If you could incorporate some more entertainment of some kind then I believe you could keep the viewer truly interested and wanting to continue to learn, even if they don't like to do so. Other than that, great job, and keep on making educational games!

inFAMOUS:Precinct Assault inFAMOUS:Precinct Assault

Great fun!

A great 2d platformer if I have ever seen one. I enjoyed how you incorporated elements from many different types of video game genres into this simple yet entertaining game. The variation of powers and enemies is enough to keep things interesting for the player, and the visuals as well as the sound effects fit perfectly, thus helping to immerse the player in the game.

I think it is wonderful that games like this come out based off of bigger games on the console. inFamous is a very popular game and it is always interesting to see different incarnations of your favorite games. This seems like it could be something that could come out for the PSP, really.

The only thing I could add would be to include more of a plot or storyline in the game so that the player feels like they are progressing more than just simply sidescrolling.

Great work! I hope that you continue to make games like this and we see more from you soon!